Sunday, July 31, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
- 1-surround yourself with people who are assets to you. Don't keep in contact with those leeches. If you know those who are leeches, change their number in your phone to "Leech."
- 2-Pray to seek assistance. Whenever you can't sleep at night, stop counting sheep and call on the shepherd. (That one spoke up to a lot of people, including me.)
- 3-Your past will give you some assurance. Look back and see what god has already done for you. Clearly if he has worked for you in the past, He'll continue to work for you.
- 4- Your perspective must be at the right angle. Keep your eyes on the Lord. If you keep your eyes on Him, your blessing will come.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
So, I think I'm going to do a series with this blog. Once a week, I'll try to do a landowners rant. Just me posting photos, and talking about things that went on during the week, things I've seen, thoughts I've had, etc. Here's my first attempt. Here we go:
- Shoutout to Camden Park Commons! My apartment complex threw a pool party for the residents and supplied a KEG! Talk about some drunk people, including the leasing agents and the maintenance men! There was a DJ throwin' down the tunes and my girl Monica was there with her sister, who looks exactly like her. BTW, did I mention that Monica is bangin'?!!? Yeah, she is. Oh! And I won a free carpet cleaning and a Tyler Perry DVD #Winning
- I need to get on my grad school fix. I want a M.Ed in Higher Ed./ Student Affairs and/or K-12 Education Administraiton. I want to find a program that could work with me to do both at the same time or give me one thing and certification in the other. Then I looked into Educational Leadership and Policy... I think that just might be the one.
- Hangover 2.. Hilarious. Holla! City of Squalla!!!! LMAO
- I need a new wallet. The one I have is getting to beat up and too small for all the cards.
- Ya'll ever played Blast Monkey on Droid or iPhone? Its pretty amazing. You should download it.
- Oh yeah, I got drunk as shit Tuesday night. Thank you Bad Dogs on the Boardwalk for your 1.00 you-call-it drinks. That Vodka cranberry and Rum Pineapple definitely had me on lean....haha. Woke up sick Wednesday, and went back downtown on Thursday for AA5 (Alive After 5).
- Did some time at the Creek.. Classroom was ready to organize stuff. Did a little bit, but nothing strenuous.
- So at AA5, this woman walks by. Tall, slender and MASSIVE TITS. I mean MASSIVE. She had the audacity to wear a corset... Paint the picture. Go ahead, I'll wait......
- I don't to food service/restaurants. I don't like working around other peoples' food and can barely stand them working around mine.
- Retail (Target, Wal-Mart)...um no. If someone walked into a store and decided to catch an attitude with me looking like 'who shot john in a pig pen', I will probably tell them about themselves. Also, kids go there a lot with their parents and I may know the kids. Ain't got time for that.
- I like customer service and interacting with people. I'm a very social person, which is why I was heavily involved in college.
- I want something that's a little more than minimum wage. I hold a full time job with benefits that pays wayy more than a full time job in a restaurant or retail. Ain't got time...