Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Really? We Ain't Dating!!!

I'm talking to this girl. Very sweet person, great personality, everything I like. We hit it off fairly quickly, talking to each other each day through text or actual phone call. Me being the curious person, wanted to know where this was going. It would have been cool to make this relationship work, yet she's in another state and I've been in one long distance relationship already. The one thing with the long distance thing-- no physical contact. We come to realize that it wouldn't work, and that we will be friends.

I like her, and at the beginning I had feelings. Since we have come to the conclusion that we won't work, I've removed those feelings and left it at the friend status. Yet, just like any other woman, she still has these feelings. And gets upset over simple things like we are in a relationship! I mean really, WE AIN'T DATING!

For example, she got upset because I have been "ignoring her and not conversing like I used to." OK.....
1. Even though school is out, I have things to do. Contacting you is not my top priority.
2. We have talked NON-STOP for a month with no major break. I need some time to myself.
3. WE AIN'T DATING!
I could see if we were dating I would text you to see how your day was going or call just to say hey, but WE AIN'T DATING! Majority of the time, we don't have anything to talk about, we sit in silence, or I say something and she gets upset about it. I care for you and I like you, but all on the friend level. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want to completely break it off and lose a good friend.

BTW... did I mention that she was planning to come visit in October....?

BJ...Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment